Do you love making people happy? Put your passion for customer service to work as a Dining Assistant at Ecumen Lakeshore in Duluth, Minnesota!
We’re hiring friendly, service-oriented people like you to provide quality food and dining experiences for our residents, families and guests. As part of the Ecumen team, you’ll put people at the heart of what you do and find new ways to exceed people’s expectations every day.
Ecumen is over 150-years-old and one of the nation’s top 25 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we’re happy to celebrate our 10th year as a “Best Place to Work.”
The Dishwasher position is responsible for cleaning dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, utensils and other kitchen/dining equipment or tools.
Essential job responsibilities include:
1. Washes dishes, glassware, flatware, pots/pans using dishwasher or by hand. Properly operates the 3-compartment sink.
2. Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean sanitized and orderly condition. Uses proper chemicals for all cleaning tasks. Uses proper PPE for chemical use.
3. Performs opening and closing side work including sweeping and scrubbing floors, cleaning dish storage area and surrounding areas.
4. Reports any sanitation or janitorial issues immediately to appropriate party.
5. Provides assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times.
6. Empties and cleans trash receptacles, placing it in designated pickup areas. This will include all recycling.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
We participate in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.