Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving others to work as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Ecumen Home Care-Lakeshore in Duluth, MN!
We’re hiring caring, compassionate people like you to provide personal care and health-related services to help make the lives of our residents more fulfilling and enjoyable. As a caregiver at Ecumen, you’ll put people at the heart of what you do and find new ways to exceed people’s expectations every day.
Ecumen is over 150-years-old and one of the nation’s top 25 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we’re happy to celebrate our 10th year as a “Best Place to Work.”
Responsible for providing skilled nursing functions in the home and community setting as well as serve the nursing needs of patients, families and groups throughout the lifespan.
1. Delivers skilled services efficiently and effectively to meet patients needs.
2. Completes an initial, comprehensive, and ongoing assessment of patient to determine needs.
3. Collaborates with physicians, other health care professionals, clients, and families in developing a comprehensive coordinated plan of care.
4. Develops plan of care which includes objective goals for patient improvement in health and functional status. Evaluates plan of care on continuous basis, update physician and other therapies of changes in patient status and need for revision of plan of care.
5. Ensures that physician orders are communicated to the agency’s staff with accuracy and thoroughness and understanding.
6. Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, client progress, plans for continued care, new problems, etc.
7. Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and co-workers.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
We participate in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.