Ecumen of Litchfield seeks a Community Relations/Sales and Marketing Specialist.
This position is responsible for managing the community outreach and marketing functions for Ecumen of Litchfield. The Community Relations/Sales and Marketing Specialist participates in networking opportunities, and provides community education as well as carries out public relations activities. The position is responsible for scheduling and conducting effective presentations of Ecumen of Litchfield’s Housing, Hospice, Home Care services to physicians, discharge planners, and long term care facility staff as well as individuals who may be in need of services provided by Ecumen of Litchfield.
Ecumen creates home for older adults wherever they choose to live. Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer and fuller lives and have consistently recognized Ecumen as a “Best Place to Work,” an award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
The function of this position are to: Build sales relationships by daily interactions with physicians and discharge planners at Hospitals to ensure referral/admissions, Maintain sales territory in order to meet census goals and comfortable with sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning. Perform pre-admission assessment of the clinical status of patient referral and evaluation of patient needs. Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Essential job responsibilities include:
1. Exhibits appropriate and effective verbal and non-verbal communication with patients/clients, providers, peers and community agency representatives. Displays teamwork within the department as demonstrated by positive rapport with peers and other staff members to effectively achieve department and organization goals.
2. Visits referred patients/clients on site to review needs and educate. Provides patient/clients, family, and caregiver with education and encourages informed decision making. Participates in health and wellness events in an effort to bring awareness to Ecumen business lines by potential referral sources.
3. Assists with referral information intake as needed, and collects pertinent documentation necessary for admission.
4. Effectively forecasts trends and develops strategies for engaging with the health care community. Works to build admissions and Hospice patient base to meet budgeted census.
5. Participate in other outreach activities such as even planning as needed. Such activities shall not supersede this positions core community education, liaison and outreach activities designed to increase the members in our community who are educated about home care and about our agency's superior services.
6. Demonstrate efficient financial management of Ecumen Hospice marketing projects, events and other marketing activities.
7. Builds and monitors community, customer, and patient perceptions of Ecumen as an innovative high qualify provider of care.
8. Maintains a daily log of activity on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and ensures content is accurate and current.
9. Maintains and manages marketing plan.
10. Conducts tours and moves inquires through to prospects.
Communicates with team n leads, scheduled routes, any follow-ups, meeting with potential customers and or referral sources on a weekly basis.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
We participate in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.