Ecumen, the most innovative leader of senior housing and services, seeks a Sales Manager for our new Zvago community coming to Lilydale. Ecumen is a nonprofit that envisions a world in which aging is viewed and understood in radically different ways. Ecumen operates a variety of senior housing options and services from independent living communities to assisted living and long-term care, and at-home and community-based services. In addition to our consumer services, we provide senior housing development, clinical consulting and senior housing management services for organizations outside of Ecumen. We are a multiple year winner of the “Best Place to Work” award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the daily operations of marketing and sales for a cooperative project. This role is directly responsible for new lead generation, outreach and sales. This includes meeting with potential and current buyers and local community businesses. This person will work in accordance with established procedures under the direction of the Regional Sale/Marketing Manager.
Specific responsibilities for the Sales Manager include the following:
1. Leads the daily operation of the marketing and sales for a cooperative project.
2. Develops and executes marketing and sales plan to drive sales and meet or exceed 60% pre-sale requirement.
3. Manages customer and contact relationship through sales conversion.
4. Accountable for collecting reservation deposits, share payments and waitlist deposits per the schedule established by company policies.
5. Initiates contacts with organizations and individuals in the community to develop a positive image of the cooperative project in the community.
6. Executes events, presentations and coordinates logistics as necessary based on the sales marketing plan regarding the cooperative project.
7. Completes and facilitates the necessary information from buyers for sales qualification including gathering information regarding buyers' financial information.
8. Completes reservation agreements and subscription agreements and reviews cooperative legal document.
9. Prepares regular sales/marketing reports for the Regional Sales/Marketing Manager and communicates with him/her about the progress of marketing and sales of the project.
10. Facilitates and maintains community marketing communication collateral, web-site content and social media sites as well as written communication with leads, buyers and the wait list through the publication of a regular newsletter, memos and letters.
11. Assists customization manager with structural and interior questions during sales process.
12. Establishes a wait list of prospects for future sales conversion.
13. Schedule and give tours of existing cooperative communities as needed.
The following are required and preferred qualifications specific to the Sales Manager position:
The following qualifications apply to all Ecumen positions:
EOE/AA. Drug Free Workplace.
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. Ecumen considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.